Please download an application packet at the bottom of this page (note: Fill-out a separate application packet for each student applying for admission). Email completed enrollment packets to email@example.com
After Submitting Your Application Packet
- Kindergarten and Grades 1 through 8
- A member of our leadership staff will schedule a personal interview with you and your child. Once application and interview are completed, acceptance will be sent via email. Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 students are not interviewed but families are strongly encouraged to call the school to arrange a visit.
- Grades 9 through 12
- In addition to the completed application packet, please submit transcripts and test scores from current school. After reviewing your application materials, a member of our leadership staff will schedule a time for you and your child to visit our campus. During that visit, personal interviews will be conducted and appropriate entrance and/or placement examinations may be administered. After this meeting, acceptance will be sent via email.
- Transfer students, please be sure to fill-out the Release of Records page in the application packet. Also, please request that your child's the previous school send us a complete copy of his/her school records/transcript.
- After your child has been accepted, a tuition contract will be mailed. This contract must be signed, dated and returned. For current tuition rates, please scroll down to find a .pdf.
- We accept check or credit card for tuition payments. Checks should be post-dated to cover the entire year and can be written for monthly installments (10 checks) or semi-yearly installments (2 checks). All checks should be given to the office prior to the first day of school. Credit cards can be charged in monthly installments (10 months) or semi-yearly (2 per year). Please remember to indicate your preferred method of tuition payment on your enrollment forms.
- Families wishing to apply for financial assistance should email Chief Operations Officer Dr. Bradley Karasik at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that tax forms such as W-2's and other income information may be required during the financial aid application process.
- Please note that Application and Enrollment Fees are non-refundable, and the enrollment process should be completed before August 1st.
Call or email us with questions. email@example.com
(901) 682-2400 x223